Friday, December 12, 2008

Beauty of Art



It was a slooooooow day in OL for me. Fantastic was unavailable for 18 hours (yes, I WAS counting) -- the first time that had happened in over a week. I did put some clothes together, hence my new garb. You can do that anywhere, but it is so boring. Alright, necessary, but STILL boring.

As I got toward my personal dinner hour, the way was made clear (yeah) and I got the rest of Charlie's work placed in the gallery. Charles is primarily a sculptor, but he didn't get any work accomplished today either, so those works will get added in the near future. There is another person joining soon and yes, of course there is still LOTS of free art space available. It will remain free until after both Groups and Currency are available, so if you are an artist in need of a venue, see this updated post at OLX with the newest info.

PS. While I absolutely admire Charles, the main reason I am sitting on the ground and looking up adoringly is that my feet were a foot or more above the floor while his were IN it. Not a good photo op - LOL.

No comments: