Sunday, January 18, 2009

Knock Three Times and Ask for Joe

It's not often that something with so much potential to cause harm turns out to be so great. I've never been much for secret societies. I would never have done well in the ivy league under the cloak of darkness.

But we are having so much fun! Not everyone is under the spell of our forum guard. Some people like their freedom, their ideas, the belief that they can HAVE their own beliefs without instantaneous and often unwarranted attacks. Some people play the game. Others do not.

Sorry, but you can't just join the club -- and yes, of course it has a name, but you can't know that either. Just like those cloak of darkness tribunals, you have to earn your right to be here. If you have that right, let one of us know. If you have that right, you KNOW who we are. And we are quite a few so you should be able to find us easily.

Knock three times and ask for Joe. You already know the secret password.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knocking once...Knocking twice...Knocking thrice...May I speak to Joe please...I am here on a mission..do you know what that mission is? heh heh heh

Anonymous said...

Someone took the red pill. ;)

Samara Kasshiki said...

Sam you sneaky devil. Secret societies are supposed to be secret and you did well. HOHO.

And Mac that is my FAVORITE movie. I have only that and Dirty Dancing left from my DVD collection. What can I say. :D

Smiles guys. Glad you are out there.