Sunday, January 4, 2009

NEW + FREE + STUFF

click for a larger picture

So a LOT of things happened today on my two month anniversary at Fantastic. Long stories are simply long, and I don't really need to remember all the details (mostly I'm just tired and don't want to type forever :D) but the bottom line is that while I will continue NOT to sell things yet in OL no matter how many people would like me too :D -- I am going to give away clothes for gals.

Partly this is because I DO understand how frustrating it can be not to have anything you want to wear. Partly it is because that with permissions still not right and so many things moving so slowly, clothes may not be a product by the time we HAVE products.

Anyway, I've put some of my "second line" goods out for free. These are transfer only. Not my first choice in many ways, but what I decided on in the end. So feel free to stop by -- gals only -- although guys are certainly welcome to come visit.

I do realize that for all practical purposes I have made these almost full perm items. I decided that I can live with that. Don't expect any exclusivity in your apparel -- just a widening of choices. It's been a very long week for most of us on the OLG and some good news and good deeds will brighten the mood a bit. I'm hoping so anyway.

And "D" -- our conversation had a LOT to do with this decision, so I hope you find something you will feel comfortable in. No latex or corsets here :D Go girl!

PS. Please let me know if any items revert back to "New Shirt" form. That happens a lot and certainly NOT my intention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely stuff, Sam.

I read about the permissions STILL being an issue. It seems most people (including one that really should) in the forum threads just don't *get* what is going on.

I just hope OLG appreciates your patience and the kindness of your heart to offer these clothes, tutorials, etc etc as well as keeping a realistic and watchful eye on the place. ;)

Samara Kasshiki said...

You are such a sweetie. TY. It's been a very hard week on the frontier. I wrote last week about everyone being quiet and not complaining. Then it seemed good. Now, it seems like we are in a miasma of disillusionment. The folks I've talked to are not feeling good about things. It was a fairly depressing day for me too. At least I felt like I did something positive today.



I suspect that we'll all make it though. Part of the process. Still things don't feel right at all. It was better when people were b*tching :) At least that was active. This passivity doesn't bode well. It's simply WAY too quiet out there.



Appreciate your note -- a lot. TY.