Friday, January 16, 2009

Free Store


I got to thinking that I had made items for the building tutorials that could be of use to people. Having a copy of the finished item might help those that are building. And even for those that don't care to learn -- some simple furniture might be just what they need for their first apartment or home.

So, I turned one of the village shops into FIRST STEPS free store. Right now it has the five items that are in the tutorials as well as the clothes for women.

Find the shop at FANTASTIC 233, 69, 81.

I will be adding tutorial builds to the shop as they come available. Please enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the name of the store!

What a great idea. I have been passing your link out to friends who want to learn to build. You have a wonderful knack for making tutorials that flow.

Keep it up.. you are doing OLG a solid!

Samara Kasshiki said...

Thanks. I can -- now and then -- be clever :D

I taught college for a lot of years and have had other major tutorial sites in my somewhat checkered history, so I am at least experienced :D

Hope to make a lamp soon but the update hasn't been to friendly. Actually my sim server went down AGAIN. This is like the third time it died. At least I know what number region I am. LOL