Sunday, January 18, 2009

10-10-10 Unknown

10-10-10 Unknown is getting to be a way too familiar destination these days.

I got into Fantastic for a very few minutes last night and put out the ice cream cone but forgot the lamp. Since no one can get to Fantastic -- in theory -- it matters not :D

Scripts and animations, at least in the furniture, were working at that brief moment in time so that is a plus. I sent in another "can't access" support ticket, so maybe in awhile I can work on the biosphere. One can hope. Landmarks appear to be breaking regions when used to teleport. I haven't given out many landmarks but people can of course make their own, so that might be part of the problem. Popularity has its costs.

Yesterday was an odd day in many respects. I either spent it completely alone on the sandbox or amidst a knot of people at orientation island. I did manage to help a few new folks while I was there and give away some skins and shapes. So that was something. They were THRILLED to see people as they usually ported into the serene palm trees and no humanity.

I can't remember seeing any "Friend A is Online" type messages at all yesterday when there were tons before. So either friends is broken again or people simply gave up. I have to admit it was a lot of work just to get to a sandbox.

So perhaps a day off which is OK. I have other things to do after all.

And that's the way it was in mid January on the frontier :D

No comments: