Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Note to-from Self :D

Note from Self: "Thanks for making those signs for Fantastic. Now new folks understand (hopefully) that there is no money -- hence no shopping. Good job!"

Note to Self:

People seem to have come out of their apathy -- or maybe it was just a eery quietness. They want to know about their inventory. Mine is pretty much replaced now except for the SKIRT that I so don't want to make over and will no doubt put off -- and off and off -- and hair #2 which I won't miss much now that I have hair #3 which I really like.

I do think the subtle complaints (now) and the more likely rantings (a bit later) are healthier than passivity. We really only have two main choices in whichever virtual world we reside in. We can stay or we can go.

And, right now and for me -- even on a problematic day -- I am for staying. I haven't built all the things I want to build. I haven't used up those 45,000 prims. I'm not sure that is a true goal and they obviously won't all go on the ground unless I REALLY get into jewelry or hair - LOL. Still, I have some interesting ideas for the higher elevations, so we'll see.

I have always been good about paying attention, knowing when I am "on the path" as I think of it. And even though I sigh from time to time and get discouraged when work disappears, breaks etc. , I still really feel like I am "on the path" and that all of this is good in the very long term picture.

And I, indeed, am a long term gal.


No comments: