Friday, January 9, 2009

NIRVANA


After my morning flying and building in the great outdoors this morning, I spent a little time in the jewelry store and then went back to the biosphere to build. It's NICE there :D. I made a meditation area (not shown) as well as some mandalas and meditation cushions. They just have a simply pose at the moment. I will be adding other animations as times goes on. The mandalas were great fun. Bright colors and complex patterns. So many choices.

It's both peaceful and seductive walking through your own complex -- even if it is virtual. I remember that feeling from long ago in Gembong. It's been awhile though. It was both exciting and comforting to revisit those emotions as I strolled from Nirvana to the storage room. Yep, I was a very good girl and packed copies away.

No comments: