Sunday, December 21, 2008

At the Top - Woot!

Just a quick note of thanks to all my Openlife supporters -- those that have linked to this blog, those who have RSS feeds of my blog on theirs, those who have sent me personal notes of encouragement and those who have laughed and shaken heads over the virtual dramas and the egos of our fellow avatars.

I never really expected so many people to be reading these words. The posts started primarily as a record so that I could look back in a year or two and remember how things were.

SL2OL has been the number one Openlife blog on Google for two weeks now -- at least every time I checked and that was more often than I would like to admit - LOL. I am sure it won't be number one forever, the web is a fickle place. Still, I will continue to do my best to keep you entertained and I just wanted to take a moment to recognize that you, my readers, are in part responsible for its success.

"Simplifying Location 2 OpenLife" means just that -- if I can give you some hints to make it easier, I will. You can accept them or discard them as you like :D. That is what freely given information is all about.

Look for a new section coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the reigning queen of openlife blogs. Your hard work and great tips have earned you that. :)

I love your blog. Keep all the good stuff coming.