Friday, December 5, 2008

Movement


Today's theme seemed to be about movement. I spent the morning making animations to send into the pool for the new viewer. Then, it dawned on me that the creative commons license was a deal breaker for me as it seems to be an anonymity destroyer. Ah well, I had a great time and have two VERY nice animations. I also learned a few tricks, got some poses made from last night into a multipose stand that WORKS (be still my beating heart I'm on a role with scripts this week) and then -- I made a tree that blows gently in the wind and makes me feel happy.

I also started a Flickr Set for Openlife with some of my favorite pictures.

Here is the text from the tree photo above:

I made a tree today. Sort of "godlike" in one since. It isn't totally mine of course as I don't do sculpties. I took two trees apart, resized, moved, added, retextured and then added leaves a branch at a time. Maybe I really DID make that tree. Anyway, it is just what I want -- very ladylike and gentle. I may make more, this turned out so well. We'll see.



And here is the working pose stand with click through poses. Woot! This is mostly to remind myself that it WAS and DID work the first try. At least it has the "potential" to work again. We'll see. LOL.

No comments: