Sunday, December 28, 2008

In the Hood

I SO broke my pretty pictures and short text rule in that last post, that while it is important to Openlife residents, I just had to post something short and with a picture or two. So here it is.

What's up in the hood? The hood being my lovely sim of Fantastic :D

I've been working on jewelry the for a couple of days and have a nice assortment in my (Sam's) style. It may be sold someday. It may not, but I'll be well dressed anyway - LOL. That makes four stores in the village with goods. I have a friend who may fill a couple of shops so that will be good.



Also, this week, I have been working on a giant set of sectional pieces. They are made with sculpties and have a large assortment of animations (I so love making those) to choose from. It may look like a movie theater but those are the different pieces that people could mix and match to make a seating area of their choice. They can pick out the animations that work for their size of avatar. There are male, female and unisex animations. Many are subtle as I have found that having too many busy animations in one piece of furniture can be distracting. It works fine if it is just one or two people and you pick the animations to fit your mood, but for a big group, simpler is better.


And this morning I made a lounge on the art gallery rooftop. I had made the rooftop usable all along but had no plans for it until I saw that Debbie T was giving away dance machines to club owners. I am guessing that a lounge will qualify. I hope to add a piano with animation and some fairy type particles in the trees sometime soon. I am not a big party girl but its nice to have a fun place to hang out with friends and other folks that stop by.

And that's what's been happening in the hood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sectionals. Great job on the sculpts! They look very realistic coupled with those textures.

I hope you have some great parties up on that roof! It looks ready for fun up there.