Sunday, December 7, 2008

Prim Plantings

I spent much of the day making poses. It's sort of a restful pursuit for me and real life was a bit problematic today.

About an hour filling up clothes vendors had me counting gold stars earned and so late this eve I went back over to apartment 9 to add some flowers. I have no plant textures to upload as Phil's database gurus lost a ton of my store products as well as a lot of my textures. Since it has been over a month, it is unlikely I will ever see them again. Oh well.

So with no plant textures to use and prims aplenty, I decided on some botanical prims for the apartments. I took the leaves from earlier flowers, resized and reshaped, added some buds and voila -- indoor greenery.

A version of this -- bigger and more grand -- would look great in the art gallery area. That's another day, however.

The lighting effect is from my graphics program, but who knows? I added track lights the other eve so maybe a spotlight over the plant would be a nice addition. We'll see where the muse leads me.

No comments: