Thursday, December 4, 2008

Room with a View


So I logged back in briefly this eve to see if my couch might be working again -- the animations anyway. It's been a tough day on the frontier but I spent some time on the sandbox testing poses and have five new fashion ones so that worked out fine. Meanwhile, the couch is just fine (/me patting couch on the head) and I got Charlie over to see if the animations worked OK for guys. They are almost better except that he of course sinks into the couch more. We can only do so much as animators since avatars come in ALL shapes and sizes -- just as it should be.

So, you may notice a difference in the decor from the last animation picture. "I" didn't make any changes but the disappearing wall thing is happening again and so I took this photo as is. I actually LIKE the extra openness. Since there are curtains when the windows are viewed from the exterior, I think I'll enlarge those windows a bit tomorrow and get some more VISTA here into the room.

A plan, a plan. Oh, and there is a call for animations for the viewer so I will of course participate. Love to have projects. And whoever has their work chosen, it means we will have a sit and ground ANIMATION as the default. Yeah!

No comments: