Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sitting Pretty!


Well I might not be DANCING a happy dance, but my spirits are there. Woot!

I started making the furniture for the apartments today. With that came the desire to actually get some of the animations I have been making INTO the furniture -- and banish those nasty pose balls into the ethers. And "By Jove, I think I have it".

Making a sculpty couch with animations in -- let's call it a mature world (as in time to mellow and work out many of the kinks) -- isn't difficult. But, we have issues here on the frontier. My scripts from Phil's wouldn't work here. The scripts from here wouldn't work for ME. The pose balls of course DISAPPEARED which is not the aim of couch cushions. They sorta like to stick around and keep us comfortable.

So, today, amazingly, it all came together. I fiddled with some scripts, added a long animation I had made awhile back, made a second one and so far (SO FAR) all is going well. I have a very nasty unlinking mishap but that happens. Didn't take long to fix. I have a third animation in the works.

Hopefully this will be complete and textures fine tuned tomorrow. Because TOMORROW is my one month anniversary in Fantastic and I plan to do it up right.

Until then.

No comments: