Monday, November 10, 2008

Adding Color



Well it WAS awfully GRAY in Fantastic (wink). But no longer. I added two shops today -- one for clothes called Sam's Closet and one for skins and shapes and shoes called Bodyworks and Footworks. There are two doors in each shop and a partial wall in the shoes - skins one. They are large and light and STILL very low on prims. I just can't get over the unlimited number of available prims! I'll be adding some flowers and decorations soon, but it's a start.

From the blogs, I found a solution of sorts to the disappearing landscape -- both things I have built and simply the land. Just fly in from a few sims away and everything loads. I guess the packet loss has calmed down by the time you actually get to where you are going. Whatever the reason, it's good to know that works. Yeah!

Also on my got-it-done list today was the second sets of makeups - tones of my new skins. Me likes them (smile). Can't wait to take some photos but I will probably do that at Phil's as I have poses and lighting and Windlight settings and bodylights ----- all the creature comforts.

So that's my report for the history section.

No comments: