Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Signs and Shoes and -- Oh my!


It was a tough day on the frontier and all I managed this morning was to make a new sign for the kiosk and About Land info. It took until mid afternoon before I could actually GET to Fantastic, but then things worked well. Ah the magic of a rolling restart.

So, sign made and transparent, resizable logo for adding to signs etc for anyone who might embrace that Made on the OLG idea. Will see. Works for me anyway.




I have been working on some animations and stools for my workbench. Some issues there and I haven't figured out if they are OL issues or other issues. Will experiment a bit more. Meanwhile I got the start on some new heels for the shop. It isn't too hard to make original content for Openlife. Once you use some of the tinier prim settings, you HAVE original content as you couldn't remake the item in other worlds anyway. An interesting thought.

No comments: