Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some Things Work!


And some don't :)

It's been a good day on the frontier. I uploaded a ton of clothes textures and made them into garments -- not as simple as you might think. We are in beta after all (wink). I met my new neighbor who had "great hair" and she gave me a copy in red - so one step up.

You will note that I am shoeless. OOps! Can't see those feet? Well hey. Pose balls and sit scripts don't work yet. And when I get up again I may end up at 50 meters. The fall won't hurt me though. No cares.

I DID find a working teleporter (free to copy) and I also figured out why it is important to build on a stable platform. At least I will hazard a guess. While waiting for my land to get transferred over I noted some GIANT holes in the land. Square holes that led to deep blue waters. I thought it was griefing but when I returned it was fixed while the clutter was still around. So I think it may be the land itself in digital upheaval. Good to know and I will act accordingly.

My sim seemed liked one of the stablest -- at least today and I could get there when I couldn't log in other places. We'll see how history verifies this.

I also scored a nice sculpty tree on the sandbox. "Clear" textures weren't working today but I suspect it will be lovely when they do.

Ya just gotta go with the flow.

No comments: