Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Beam Me Up Scottie


Woot! I can have HAIR and SHOES this morning. Hair is more important of course -- of COURSE IT IS.

So asset server seems happier today finally, but physics / scripts? Not so much. Getting up from any chair sends you hither and yon -- flailing around the atmosphere in a swim that gets you no where.

I finally got a bit settled at 50 meters up or so. A little hard to work this way.


On a thumbs up note, I logged back into Nara to find Fantastic buildings all gone. I checked the general chat to ask if a rolling restart was in progress to find that Sakai had his name listed as *Sakai Openlife (rolling restart)*. SOOOOO -- better communication in effect. This works.

Off to RL for awhile. Hoping to work on hair in progress later. Or another building. Whatever I am ABLE to work on is OK.

No comments: