Sunday, November 9, 2008

Building Flowers


So the good news is that the database gods have given me back my shape and I have been "me" for a couple of days now. Yeah! I got in world a couple of times today, uploaded a lot of textures and skins as I sat in a meeting chair at The Island and then luckily got home and had some time to build.

Building -- while challenging at times -- BE CAREFUL OF UNDO and UNLINK all previously linked modules before linking in one final object -- on the OLG holds so many possibilities. I haven't made anything grand at all, but playing is fun. Today I overcame my prim counting issues and realized that I didn't have to make photo flowers, I could make real ones.

Notice the THIN petals? That a 99 percent hollow. Such fun.

Eventually I'll make some more styles and have a real flower garden in the park.

We also have LIGHT now in some areas of Fantastic as streetlights are in place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice flower. :)

Gotta love that new R16 viewer, huh?