Friday, November 7, 2008

Becoming Sam


Somewhere along the line I thought it would be good to have "Sam" look like "Samara". OL didn't agree and while I have a Samara shape, I guess I will just need to send it to the Samara in OL who is not even out of her pod yet -- just holding the name for the future. You never know when you might need that same name.

So, not terribly comfortable with Sam in her current state and not exactly sure how she got in that state as it seems to be a morphing of several shapes but it is STICKING no matter which of the great hints I try to get back to "Samara" -- I pouted for about two seconds.

I decided that the Universe has a plan as always and I determined a new skin that would go with the shape would help. I had fun today and of the several looks I made, this one seemed best. And I have other looks uploaded for the store and new templates to play with when I have time again. So, this is Sam on November 7 about 10 days out of her pod.

For the record as I am sure to forget, she is wearing Callie - clubbing - violet with latte lipstick. And what I wouldn't give for some prim eyelashes. On the list.

No comments: