Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Really BIG Shuz!


HMMMM! This was NOT the plan -- although I sorta suspected the outcome and had MANY saved copies of the giant shoe (lifesize version) in my inventory. Eku told me you could stretch to infinite. Well almost infinity -- and that may be the case in some builds, but when you are using the tiniest of prim sizes (grommets in the shoe) then stretching or shrinking gives you a GIANT object.

I am not sure how it decides how big the object will be -- and honestly I don't care. Just BEWARE the resize tool (wink). Of course I have a nice giant shoe now. Too bad that wasn't the finished model. Still I know how to get one if I need one.

Later Edit:

Fantastic went down a few more times today but I found that actually reporting it as Sakai mentioned in the meeting, got it back on line in an hour or so. That's pretty good with all they have to do.

It's been down again but I did get sent over to Welcome Island and put the rest of the skins together and one set of sweaters. Boring but I am getting faster. Somehow I ended up in the sandboxes and finished the shoes up. So one charcoal pair all done and the other colors will be easy. Yeah!

The animation and sit problems are not going away. Animation appears to be the free program so I'll check that soon. I may have to live with strategically camouflaged pose balls for awhile. Oh well.

No comments: