Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who SAYS We're in Beta? Woot!


Yes, I know this will be known as my "big butt" picture. I simply don't care as I'm on a euphoric high! I logged OFF five times today.

There is the logging ON thing of course and I did that too, but the operative word is OFF as I didn't CRASH ONCE! Woot! Woot! Woot! I even tped from the sandbox to home and made it in one try. I sent a note to tech support with a big thank you saying Fantastic was doing Fantastically today. It had been down almost constantly of late so this is a big deal. Maybe they fixed what was going wrong. Fingers crossed.

So aside from some odd gray fog color issues with the color picker this morning, all went swimmingly. I got sandals finished and pictures taken (with big butt pose which does a fine job with the FEET part - LOL). Lookin' good.



That floating animation problem is still in effect and I am wondering whether it is the server code as both SL and OL have the same problem but it in slightly different manners (worse in SL). Anyway much to do so I'm letting that go for now and will install Poser when all the OTHER stuff is done -- like December maybe? :D

So this afternoon I started building an art center area. Had no plan when I started except that it should coordinate with store buildings. So far so good. It is two stories and a rooftop garden area for Charlie assuming I actually get him over here. His name is saved anyway. That's a start. So lots of room for other artist and that will be nice. We'll see how it goes.

The building is huge by my standards. That's me by the front window -- floating and building in the air. Lots of fun.

A good day.

No comments: