Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Village: Making Progress


Oh I love those prims! I'm very happy with how the village is progressing. Six shops and three apartments so far. The shops all have good access and the apartments all have nice views as well as outdoor space and privacy. Different sizes and styles for different tastes. Lots of fun. I made window boxes under the shutters in the duplex style shop - apartment fourplex. So flexi flowers that blow in the breeze greet the visitors. I'm going to add some tables and chairs between the two shops -- maybe this afternoon. We'll see.



I think this brick style with a slightly retro feel is my favorite so far. I may put some more of those on the last side of the courtyard.

The database is being persnickety again this afternoon so I can't upload my door textures for the white stucco apartments. But that will happen in its own time.

No comments: