Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My First Hair


So I haven't been able to get into Fantastic at all today, but I did late this afternoon make it to the sandbox. The bad news was that I had to start over again on my hair as the part I made earlier went missing. The good news is that it turned out pretty well. I love the texture. I need to add some more curls and things, but it is presentable and it is MINE and that counts. It feels much more "me" as it is patterned after my been-wearing-it for-ages do. No flexi parts yet but a bun is a practical style for the frontier. I am happy with the effort.




While I couldn't get in world -- partly because of a rolling restart -- I could work on animations and poses. The pose above is called "I don't think so" for lack of a better title. I figured out how to ease into static poses and I also made a 12 second looping sit that worked great when I tried it in a couch on Phil's beta grid. So I can use it at SS even if I can't quite use it here. And then again, scripts may get better soon.

That's today's report.

No comments: