Sunday, November 16, 2008

Animations 101


It all started because Sam had NO poses. VERY boring pictures with no poses. So I installed qavimator for the second time. The first instance I simply hated it. I had just quit my "day job" which was mostly Flash animation and perhaps it was simply too CLOSE to that to seem like fun. But today was different. Yeah.

Things went smoothly and well and I have a lot of maybe I can use them someday poses like tai chi - LOL etc. Somewhere along the way I got snagged by the muse and started an animation. I had absolutely NO plans where it might go but after a few frames I decided it looked like someone smoking and so continued along that vein. Sam has never smoked and neither has the person behind Sam, but I have to admit it WAS sort of relaxing. I made a quicky cigarette (no smoke or embers) and we had ACTION.



I'm not sure if virtual bad habits are addicting. I guess they could be. But I guess I'll take my chances -- AND work on some modeling poses sometime soon. It was a FUN afternoon. You just never know where your virtual day will takeya.

No comments: